First off, December is such a busy month for me; well I guess not just for me but most people so yea I failed to update every now and then plus i failed to finish my blogpost about my trip last late Oct which I promised to finish before the new year. Yea yea sorry since i’m juggling both work and school!
Anyhow, I’ll just wrap this up in one post ;)
12.20.11 - The GLP Systems & VAMA Motors Christmas Party
- been busy organizing the event; presentations, games, contests etc.
- yep that’s me in that red shirt at the right, dancing awkwardly. HAHA (
for the lulz)
Slept the whole morning the day after the party, since it lasted up until 12mn; my energy — DRAINED!
Went home, in Ormoc the day after, enjoyed the rest of the holiday break with my famILY, at last; we’re complete again as we celebrate Christmas after lemme say 6 years prolly?
12.24.11 - Christmas eve dinner with the family as always.
12.25.11 - Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus :)
- Opening of gifts - photos here and there!
- The fruit float i made :)) (
My nephew prefers mango float though)
- Christmas day at my sister’s place — opening of gifts again, Christmas lunch with the family, like the usual filo celeb :)
- Went to my nanay’s (grandma) place, had desserts, ICE CREAM! (since my little nieces loves ice cream)
12.28.11 - The annual sleepover at my ausie cousin’s place (
they celebrate Christmas and New Year in the Phils every year)
12.29.11 - Sleepover again
- Card games FTW!
- timer-photos == LULZY faces!
- movie marathon
- chocolate overload
- had an impromptu (fun) shoot with Jacinta (
Nostalgic Dreams - sooon :)
12.30.11 - Spent the day with cousins at a Resort Hotel :)
- took heaps of (
again) LULZY photos
- get-together with my girlfriends was cancelled :(
12.31.11 - New year’s eve with the whole family
- That’s my brother and his wife ~ whom I haven’t seen for a long time. :) Glad they were able to spend the holiday with us :)
- Received a call: sad news, really sad :(( Poi was confined at the hospital due to dengue fever, good thing he’s a bit ok now. A little more rest and he’s up :) (
Felt really helpless knowing he’s confined while I’m celebrating the holidays but I constantly called him and prayed for his fast recovery)
That’s how I spent my last few days of the year 2011, hope Poi can join us next time :)